Construction continues on the tuberculosis lab and consultation building. It is exciting to see the facility so close to completion. When it opens, the Clinic of Hope staff will be able to provide care for those with TB right in their own community.
Pastor Delamy reports:
- The building is painted.
- Tiles are laid.
- Windows are installed
- The cement block fence around the building is completed.
- The septic system is finished.
- The staff restroom is ready.
- The patient latrines behind the building are done.
- The metal gate should arrive soon for installation.
It all started with mixing cement.