The difficulties that Haiti has faced over the last few years rose to a new level this summer when Haiti’s president, Jovenel Moïse, was assassinated.
Incidents of violence and kidnappings have continued to escalate and are impacting everyday life for all.
Pastor Delamy reminds us: The greatest thing we can do is pray.
- Wisdom in decision-making for all those leading and serving in Haiti.
- Safety and protection in travel and ministry for all.
- Pastors and those involved in church leadership.
- Our friends in Haiti.
- Repentance from those involved in the violence and kidnappings.
- Peace to reign in the country and the hearts of Haitians.
- Changed lives through Jesus.