A dear friend of Pastor Delamy’s shared this quote with him:
“The secret to a happy life is to practice gratitude all year long, every day. It is a matter of perspective. There is always something to be dissatisfied about. But equally, there’s something even greater to be grateful for if you look hard enough.” (author unknown)
So today we look for things to be grateful for. We are grateful for:
- Dedicated Clinic of Hope staff who serve all who come.
- Faithful volunteer community health workers who are available for their neighbors.
- Committed individuals willing to step in and substitute for teachers who cannot travel to Terre Blanche because there is no fuel.
- In-country partners who share God’s heart to meet people where they are – spiritually, physically, emotionally.
- Praying friends who remember us during these difficult days.
- God’s daily provision.
- Encouraging donors who support the ministry in Terre Blanche.
GRATEFUL . . .